Makes 20 balls
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder (about 2 scoops)-OPTIONAL
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter (or any nut butter)*
- 3 T natural honey
- 1/3 cup raisins,
- 2-4 T liquid (almond milk, milk, water etc…)
- Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon to a large bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, honey. Stir to combine.
- Add in raisins . Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Slowly add in liquid 1 tablespoon at a time and using hands (get dirty!) combine until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together. If mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won’t hold shape.
- Roll into balls using hands.
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat.