HEEELLLLLOOO LOVELIES!!! Its been a while hasn’t it. I hope you entered the new year well. Since the new year I have been playing around with healthy meals, because 2017 will be the year were I lose more weight and just become healthier in general. Don’t worry I will not only be posting “healthy recipes” from now on but there will definitely be more of a mixture. So for today I am going to sharing a free carb pizza recipe, yes I said it: FREE CARB!!! Essentially a guilt free pizza, we are going to achieve this by using cauliflower as our base instead of a flour base. So I hope you try it out beautiful people, also do not feel restricted by the toppings I have gone for you can definitely change those up.
1 minced Garlic Clove
1 Tpsn of mixed herbs
40g Cooked Sliced beef (marinated with chilli powder, curry, paprika and cayenne pepper)
3 Sliced Mushrooms
1/2 Red and Green Pepper Sliced
1/2 Red Onion Sliced
3 Tbspn BBQ Sauce
- Cut up your cauliflower head into 4 pieces and place it in a food processor and blend till the cauliflower is really small. Then put your cauliflower in a bowl and place in the microwave for 6 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 200 Degrees Celsius
- Once your cauliflower is done, place it on a kitchen towel (a super clean one). Let it the cauliflower cool down, then close up the towel and ring it. As you ring it water from the cauliflower will be expelled.
- Once you have got rid of the water place the ringed cauliflower in a bowl, add your egg, garlic and herbs and mix till its all combined.
- Then place your cauliflower mixture on a tray covered with baking paper, and with a spatula spread it and form a circle (don’t make the base too thin). Then bake in the oven for 15mins.
- When the cauliflower base is ready, spread it with the BBQ sauce and the rest of your toppings, bake for further 10 minutes and you are done