Are you guys ready for the best recipe ever created!!! I absolutely love brownies- well actually I love anything sweet- but brownies are definitely in my top 5 fav sweet treats. The moist, chocolateyy taste in my mouth just makes my day. This recipe however takes brownies to another level because not only are brownies moist but they have milk and white chocolate chunks!! So basically these brownies are to die for. So I hope you do try out the recipe, if you do please take pictures and post them with the hashtag #inheatherskitchen on all social media sites so I can check it out. See you soon x
Makes 12 Brownies
185g unsalted butter
160g best dark chocolate
85g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
50g white chocolate
50g milk chocolate
1 Tspn Vanilla extract
275g golden caster sugar
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees celcius In a bowl melt you butter and dark chocolate in the microwave for 2 mins, stirring after 1 min.
- On a chopping board cut your milk and white chocolate into small chunks and put to the side.
- In a large bowl whisk your egg, sugar and vanilla till the mixture is thick and creamy and leaves a trail.
- Then add your melted butter/chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and gently fold with a spatula till fully mixed.
- In separate bowl mix your flour and cocoa powder. Then add your flour mixture into the chocolate egg mixture. and gently fold once again. Be patient it can take a while before the whole mixture is fully combined.
- Once fully combined add you chocolate chunks in the batter and give the mixture a mix then place in a square baking tray and bake for 25-30 mins. when done let them cool then cut into squares. and you are done