Hello lovelies, I’ve been terrible for the past 2 weeks I have just been eating takeaway, yesterday the guilt finally crept in when I was picking up the phone to dial for Chinese, I tried to brush it off but when I heard the person at the other end of the phone say can I take your order I found myself hanging up the phone, (rude, I know *covers face*) picking up my purse and heading out to the store to get ingredients. I made the decision to cook chinese instead of order it- yayy heather. So today I’m going to be sharing this sweet Szechuan beef recipe. So I hope you try it out, if you do please take pictures and post them with the hashtag #inheatherskitchen on all social media sites so I can check it out. See you soon x
Also don’t forget to check out my YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZoPqyTfy_fK13kzhLcDgdw xx
Also, for broccoli benefits check out; http://www.well-beingsecrets.com/health-benefits-of-broccoli/
160g Thinly Sliced Beef
1 Finely Chopped Garlic Clove
2cm Shredded Fresh Root Ginger
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Chilli Sauce
2 1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- In a bowl mix your beef, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Then in a separate large mixing bowl mix your soy sauce, chilli sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar and oil.
- In a saucepan, fry your garlic and ginger for 2 mins on a medium heat, then add in your beef and fry for about 7 mins- till cooked.
- Once cooked, transfer your beef from the saucepan into the mixing bowl with the marinade and fully mix together so that all your beef strips are covered in the marinade.
- Give your saucepan a quick clean, (so the beef can glaze properly)
- Then heat it back up on the stove- then add your marinated beef in the saucepan on a medium high heat for around 5 minutes. Till the marinate is nice and sticky but not dry. and you are done