Hey lovelies, what if I told you that you can make a cake in under 4 minutes- preparation included. You wouldn’t believe me right? Well that’s exactly how I was when I came across this method of making cakes, I was astounded that in just 80 seconds I could have a scrumptious cake. All you need is a microwave and the cake ingredients. Its a very handy recipe to have, its perfect for those stressful days when you need cheering up or when just need a simple sweet treat. I hope you do try out the recipe, if you do please take pictures and post them with the hashtag #inheatherskitchen on all social media sites so I can check it out. See you soon x
Youtube Video For This Recipe: https://youtu.be/gFNoVMa5-ac
Makes 1 Cup of Cake
4 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Tbsp Oil
40 Ml Milk
1 Tsp Chocolate Spread
- In a bowl add all dry ingredients and whisk.
- Then add you liquid ingredients and whisk till there are no lumps.
- Then transfer your cake mixture into a cup (one that can be microwaved)
- Then with a teaspoon scoop some chocolate spread, in the middle of your cake mixture.
- Microwave for 80 seconds and you are done